Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank attorneys represent numerous lenders, servicers, utilities, and debtors in all phases of bankruptcy work, including pre-bankruptcy workouts and negotiations. We’ll help you determine if bankruptcy is the best course of action for you and if it is, guide you through the process.
KVCF’s expertise in Bankruptcy Law includes:
- Loan documentation and collateral review
- Pre-litigation workouts, forbearance agreements and restructurings
- Loan sales
- Bankruptcy litigation including DIP financing and cash collateral disputes, contested plan confirmations, collateral valuation proceedings, automatic stay relief, defending claims objections and avoidance actions, lease assumption and/or rejection disputes, 363 sales, and objections to debtor discharges
- Preference and fraudulent conveyance litigation
KVCF also understands the complexities of protecting creditor rights in the face of diminishing assets and competing claimants. We represent secured and unsecured creditors, including creditors’ committees and landlords to maximize the amount of recovery.
KVCF’s expertise in Creditors’ Rights includes:
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Enforcement of letters of credit and guaranties
- Public and private sales of collateral
- Mechanic’s liens
- Foreclosures and deeds in lieu of foreclosure
Are you facing legal issues related to Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights? Contact us to discuss how we can help.