The legal needs of the hospitality industry are unique and wide-ranging, from financing and development to labor and management issues, it’s important to have experienced hotel and resort legal counsel on your team. Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank PLC Hospitality Law attorneys have represented hotel and resort clients in initial public offerings and follow-on offerings of equity and debt securities for REITs and funds. We have also negotiated global agreements for the development and ownership of 144 hotel properties located throughout the United States, as well as provided technical services and hotel management agreements for a portfolio of over 100 hotel properties.
The KVCF Hospitality Law team is dedicated to providing creative and effective counsel to various clients in all facets of hotel and resort management, operation, development, ownership, and financing in a cost-effective manner that delivers optimal value.
KVCF’s expertise in Hospitality Law includes:
- Acquisition and disposition of hotel properties and entities
- Hotel development and renovation
- Negotiation of hotel management agreements
- Assisting with development of mezzanine loan programs
- Construction contracts and litigation
- Technical service agreements
- Retail leases
- Insurance arrangements and related matters
- Capital funding, asset, equity and merger transactions, public and private
- Representation of REITs and funds in hotel property acquisitions and dispositions
- Tax-exempt bond financing
- Sale leaseback arrangements
- Hotel investment/development programs with joint venture partners
- Credit facilities for acquisition programs, construction, and operations
- Negotiation of financing
Do you have legal needs in one of these areas or another area of Hospitality Law? Contact us to discuss how we can help.