Capital is the life blood of a growing business. Finding that money from third parties usually implicates the securities laws.
Securities law is a specific area of representation where Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank PLC enjoys unique experience and a national reputation. We represent issuers and underwriters in private placements and public offerings of securities. We routinely advise private and public companies on a full range of corporate and securities matters, including equity and debt financing, mergers, acquisitions, other strategic business combinations, joint ventures, and general corporate partnership matters.
KVCF’s expertise in Securities Law includes:
- Publicly registered offerings and compliance for publicly registered companies
- Regulation A (see additional information under Regulation A)
- Crowdfunding (Regulation CF)
- Private offerings
- Equity and debt securities, including initial public offerings/follow-up equity offerings
- PIPES offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Major credit transactions, including revolving lines of credit, term loans, and bridge loans
- Tenant-in-common interests and Delaware Statutory Trusts for Section 1031 exchanges
- ’40 Act Fund formation and compliance
- Real estate investment fund formation and investments
- JOBS Act
Do you have legal needs in one of these areas or another area of Securities Law? Contact us to discuss how we can help.